pdb_extract - Workstation Version
The pdb_extract Program Suite contains tools and
examples for extracting mmCIF data from structure determination
- Reduce the human effort required to assemble complete and validated protein structure entries ready for wwPDB deposition.
- Faster preparation of your mmCIF file for deposition.
- Great for multiple structural depositions. The data template
file can be re-used for each structure without re-entering the same
A pdb_extract manual is accessible via online and PDF detailing procedures concerning program installation and use.
The source versions of pdb_extract
is available for download.
An online version of pdb_extract can be accessed at http://pdb-extract.wwpdb.org.
pdb_extract has been integrated into CCP4 and the CCP4i interface(Version 5.0 and above). Users can run pdb_extract under the CCP4 environment.
A comprehensive list of supported applications detailing software category, version, and references is available.
- X-Ray Software Applications:
AMORE (CCP4), ARP/wARP, BnP , CNS/CNX/XPLOR , D*trek , DM (CCP4), EPMR,
HKL/SCALEPACK , MLPHARE (CCP4), MOLREP (CCP4), MOSFLM , PHASER, PHASES,
PHENIX , REFMAC5 (CCP4) , RESOLVE, RESTRAIN (CCP4) , SAINT , SCALA
(CCP4) , SHARP/autoSHARP , SHELXD/SHELXS , SHELXE , SHELXL, SnB ,
SOLOMON (CCP4), SOLVE, TNT , XSCALE
- NMR Software Applications:
- Platforms: Intel-Linux, Ubunto, SGI-IRIX, DEC-Alpha, and Sun-Solaris
- Disk space greater than 140 Mbytes for source distribution
- C/C++ compilers